Do your kids go crazy for characters like Spiderman, the Incredible Hulk, and Batman? Our superhero party ideas are sure make your son or daughter’s birthday a day to remember. Here are some creative tips to make their birthday extra special!
I like the following fun and easy ideas:
1. Get crafty with some simple printout coloring pages. The best part about creating at the party? Everyone gets a unique souvenir! (via Marvel Kids)
1. No superhero party is complete without masks! Cut out cardstock superhero masks using a printable template. (via First Palette)
2. For kids who love Spiderman, Silly String is just the same as a spider web!
3. Try building a miniature city skyline from BIG cardboard boxes painted black. Kids will love feeling like they’re flying through Gotham city! (via Critters and Crayons)
4. I love the customizable superhero invites from Olliegraphic. Simply choose the features to make a cartoon version of your son or daughter and have a high res PDF emailed to you! (via Olliegraphic)
5. Last but not least, hire the perfect entertainer! Our superheros are very skilled at keeping children engaged and enjoying every second. Your child will be delighted to see their favorite characters come to life! Check out the Superheroes and Villains category for more information.
Natalie M., Customer Service